|African Basket - Malawi - Medium Lidded Hamper - 15.5 Inches Across - #66814|
Approximately 15.5" Across x 18.5" Tall (plus handle)
Weighing nine pounds, these all-natural baskets are beautiful, very sturdy, and useful! The wood handle is smooth and the lid fits snugly to keep small treasures inside.
- You will receive the exact basket pictured above.
- Malawi is a small, landlocked country in Southeast Africa.
- Originally this weaving group had three members in a small village who were working hard to revive the art of Malawian basket weaving. Now the weaving group has 35 members. They proudly create sturdy, coil-woven baskets from local grasses and palm leaf.
- These baskets are all-natural. The dyes are made from plant materials.
- These durable baskets are meant to be used on a daily basis, are suitable for modern living, and fit seamlessly into any home or office decor